Monday, April 30, 2007
Day 9
When I woke to the sound of rain this morning, I thought I might not get to walk today. It went on to rain quite a bit all day, and I was feeling pretty blah to start with...but I still managed to get a walk in when the rain stopped at one point. Hooray! I carried a small umbrella, just in case (didn't need it), and was only going to walk around the block once or twice, but when I didn't see signs of new rain coming, I just kept walking, the opposite direction as usual, and went about my usual distance (around a mile to a mile and a half). The weather was lovely after the rain, maybe in the upper 60s, but I was still on the hot side by the time I finished walking!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment