Friday, May 18, 2007

Day 27

Theoretically it's Day 27 of 50, but I may have to change the end date for the project since I took such a long time off.

I was antsy to go do something today, so I started to go for a walk again for the first time since I last blogged here. I only went a short distance though--maybe 6 or 8 blocks. It wasn't because I wanted to work back up slowly, but because my iPod wasn't charged! The iPod really helps me get moving & stay moving, & I didn't have the motivation without it so I came home early. But at least I got moving again, to some extent.

My blood pressure finally got back to a decent range on the meds, but without another refill, I'm not sure what to do. My diastolic number continued to stay fairly high up, and today, after another 2 days off the meds again, it's all creeping back up. It would be nice if walking alone would lower it & keep it in check, but that didn't work last time. Here's hoping that someday soon I get insurance again!

No comments: