
And this one represents the date the project is supposed to end:

I picked the date I met my husband, June 11, as the date to end the official No Potato Project simply because it was a date I could easily remember (we celebrate it ever year), which happened to be around 50 days from the time I thought of the project.
But now that I haven't walked in days because of my skyrocketing blood pressure, I'm not sure what to think. Not sure whether to extend it or postpone it or cancel it or what. They do say walking and aerobic exercise are the best thing you can do for your blood pressure, but I wanted to get it at least slightly under control before continuing, lest I drop dead of a heart attack while walking! I've been on the meds for nearly a week now, and my blood pressure was still 148/112 a few minutes ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment